What's In My Bag?

09:00:00

Hi guys,
Today, I thought I would show you what is in my bag.  




I received this bag from my aunties and uncles for Christmas and I love it so much, I think it is gorgeous! It was from Urban Outfitters (if you’re wondering).




I thought this would be a perfect time to do this post as I have just used this bag for a week of work experience, so it has been accumulating various bits and pieces.




What’s in my bag then?

   Moleskine Alice In Wonderland Notebook.
 Pencil case.
     My Filofax planner.
   A nail file.
    A copy of Inside Alcatraz, (I would really recommend this!).
      An assortment of plasters.      
An empty pack of Compeed blister plasters – I had a few issues with my new shoes...
      Portable charger.
      Headphones.
      Receipts. Lots of receipts.
      My purse.
      A variety of lip balms.
    A MAC cremesheen gloss.
     Some empty sweet wrappers.
     And a spattering of loose change.

I hope you liked this post, what’s in your bag?

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post! I have my planner,phone, headphones, my notebook and lot of random things in my bag.
    Btw, I nominated you for the Fun questions tag! http://sillymindofmine.weebly.com/bella/the-fun-questions-tag

    Bella xx
    http://sillymindofmine.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment, and thanks so much for nominating me! I'll go check that out now :)
      Lucy xx

      Delete