Sales Haul

09:00:00

Hi guys,
Today I am going to be doing a Sales Haul; my minus-the-clothes and Back To School hauls are some of my most liked posts, so I thought I would put this small haul up :)




The first items that I bought were some Victoria Secret pyjamas. These were around half price so were only £23 and I think they were the last pair in my size. These are so soft and comfy I would definitely recommend them, I also love the pattern on them and they came with a super cute eye mask, which is always a bonus right? 




I then bought a phone case. This was from Accessorise and was only £6; I had seen one in VS that was the same concept but it was £20 more, and as I didn’t want to spend that much I was very happy when I spotted this one. I have found that the case holds one card and one note, which is perfect for me, it has a really nice design on it too.






I also bought a Hollister t-shirt for £12. It’s a really soft half t-shirt half-sweater material and it’s really cosy. I always love Hollister tops because they’re a really lovely material and last a long time.




Next I went into the new Body Shop outlet store. I bought a frosted apple shower gel and pink grapefruit scrub. These both smell fantastic and were quite a lot cheaper than normal. The shower gel ended up being just under £2 and the scrub was just under £4.




The final item I bought wasn’t actually in the sale but it was a Topshop bomber jacket. I wasn’t sure whether to get this but they didn’t have any left in normal sizes (I’m a petite) and I thought I would probably later decide to get it, when I wouldn’t be able to. I am glad I did because I have worn it quite a lot already and I love it.




Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you bought anything in the sales this month?

Lucy xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments