December Favourites

17:00:00

Hi guys,
I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this month has completely whizzed past! Today I have my December favourites for you.




Beauty & skincare

I have recently bought the Nutrogena face wash. I actually didn't intent to buy this but my skin has been really breaking out recently, and as the face wash I was using wasn't really for combatting spots etc I was going to go back to Clearasil, but it was sold out. I am actually quite glad as I picked this up instead and it has helped my skin massively; I noticed an immediate difference and I would definitely recommend it.



I've been on school holidays, so I have had the freedom to wear a bit more makeup and I have been using the Benefit Ultimate Nudes eyeshadow palette almost everyday. The eye shadows are really pigmented and last all day, which is obviously a very good thing. I've spoken about this in a favourites post before, but I really love it.




Random

I can't get through a December favourites without mentioning Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music all month and even though we only put decorations up the weekend before Christmas, I have been loving the Christmas feeling throughout the month. Obviously I have also loved all my Christmas presents, but I'll save those for my January favourites ;)



(Sorry for the date stamp, I didn't realise I had turned it on on my camera...)

I have also been enjoying eating Lindt chocolate. My advent calendar this year was a Lindt one and I have loved starting everyday with chocolate! I'm actually quite sad that there's no more 7am chocolate for me haha.




Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. What have been your favourite thing this month?

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments