Autumn Essentials

09:00:00

Hi guys,
Today I have my Autumn Essentials post for you.



BEAUTY AND SKINCARE

The first thing I have in the beauty/skincare genre is hand cream. This is a very typical autumn essential. Recently, I purchased the Zoella Beauty, Wonder Hand, moisturising hand cream. I love the scent of this, the packaging is so cute and it is very moisturising.

Another of my autumn essentials is lip balm. I have quite a few lip balms but I normally use just Vaseline or the Forever Aloe lip balm as they are super moisturising.




I think I’ll just say that this is a rather typical Autumn Essentials post as next on my list I have a facemask. I use the No 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask I love how this heats up, as it is quite relaxing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling.





I can’t have Lush bath bombs, (which you may know if you’ve been reading my blog for a while. That post is HERE), but I can have the Zoella bath fizzers and The Body Shop bath tea. I love both of these and as most people I have more baths when it is colder outside I find myself using these a lot more.


 


RANDOM

If you have seen from my recent book posts, you will know that I am (and always have been) an avid reader, so books are always an essential of mine, but I wanted to include them nonetheless. You can find my most recent book post HERE.




I have found myself curling up with a book/Netflix more recently so my next two essentials go hand in hand.  Tea and blankets. My blanket is also multipurpose as I find it looks quite nice as a background for my blog photos haha. This blanket is the cosiest thing ever, and it was only £10ish from Primark. I am a big lover of tea and I do always drink tea but it is nicer when it’s cold outside.




My last two essentials again go hand in hand. Hats and scarves. I have such a big pile of scarves at the bottom of my wardrobe; I can’t wait until it’s cold enough to get them out again. Now, I don’t wear hats anywhere near as much as I wear scarves, but quite a while ago I picked up a maroon bowler style hat from Primark, and I have only worn it once or twice, and I really want to wear it more. It’s a really nice hat, but it’s one of those, ‘I don’t know when to wear it’, type items, so I’m putting it in my Autumn Essentials to remind myself to wear it I guess.





Thanks for reading. What are your autumn essentials?

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the books! And all the other yummy autumn things! Have a wonderful autumn then!

    Oana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're some of my favourites! Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.
      Lucy xx

      Delete