May Favourites

12:32:00

Hi guys,
So today I have my May favourites for you. These are just products that I have been using throughout this month and have loved. Let me know if you have used any of these products and what you thought of them.

Mac Studio Nail Lacquer – Cream Shirelle




This is a gorgeous bright red colour. I would not normally go for a colour like this but I was drawn to it. It looked slightly pinker in the display case (a trick of the light I suppose) but I was not disappointed with the colour. It applies like a dream and I find that it doesn’t chip as fast as other nail polishes can on me, with is a huge plus. I purchased this from Bicester so it was slightly cheaper than normal which is another bonus.

Love Tanya – Baking segment




I bought this book quite a while ago but I have never had the time to try one of the recipes in it. This week being half term I did. I made the triple chocolate cookies but instead of the chocolate suggested I just used an Easter egg and a bag of Malteasers. It worked just as well. There are some other recipes in here that look amazing and I really want to try out.

New Look – Kimono type jacket




This is slightly thicker than the kimono jackets that were being sold last summer. This has such a gorgeous pattern on it and because of the slightly thicker material it can be worn around this time when it is still quite cold. I have been pairing this with a plain black or white t-shirt.

Desk organisation




Over this week I have gutted my desk. It was always such a mess and I felt the need to have a change. This is the tidiest my desk has ever been and I love it. I am hoping to do a desk organisation post so I won’t say too much but the two shops I found were really good for organisation Sainsbury’s and Paperchase. The desk notepad and to do list was from Paperchase.

Garnier – Pure Active 3 in 1




I had been having quite a few breakouts and I left the facial scrub I had been using on holiday. I bought this mainly because it was half price but it was so worth it. This is a 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask and works at all three of those things. I have found my skin really cleared up after using this so I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new face wash. The beads in this are also quite gentle so it isn’t too harsh on the skin and can be used every day. I have developed a skin care routine recently so if you would like to see that then please leave a comment.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you thought and let me know your top three products this month in the comments.

Lucy xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments