Easter Saturday Beach Walk

18:05:00

Hi guys,
So today I have a little bit of a different post for you. As you will all know, last weekend was Easter. On my mums side of the family we have a caravan together in Wales which we visited for the long weekend. 

The weather was absolutely amazing so on Saturday we decided to have a lovely little walk along the beach. I took my camera along with me and took about 100 photos, I have, obviously, whittled these down to my favourite twenty and compiled them together for you. This is something I've never done before so I hope you like it! :)




















We stopped off in one of our favourite little villages for some ice cream before heading back and found it was Caernarvonshire's best kept village!

 



Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this different style of post - let me know what you think :)
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments