Sisterhood Of The World Blogger Award

07:40:00

Hi guys, 
First of all I would just like to apologise for the fact that this post has taken months to write, to tell the truth, I forgot about it (I know, now I deserve the bad blogger award) ;) But thank you so, so, much to Sophie from Petals Of Perfection for nominating me for yet another award! It means so much to me. :)

As always there are a couple of rules.

They are:
Link and thank the blogger who nominated you, SHARE THE LOVE!
Answer the 10 questions created for you.
Create 10 questions for your nominees.
Nominate 10 sister bloggers to receive the award :)



Sophie’s questions:

1. What do you think is your best feature? (Yes you do have one, you're all beautiful)
:) This might sound weird but I love my freckles, I think they sort of define me as I’ve had them all my life. I have a little plaque hanging on my wardrobe door that my Nan gave me a while ago, it says ‘Freckles are fairies footprints’ and I love this idea, especially as at the time of receiving this I was in my ‘fairy phase’.

2. Name the song that describes you the best
This is a hard one….
I think I’d say it’s, arghhh I don’t knowww! I think Little Mix songs describe me quite well so I’ll just say Little Mix – A Different Beat.

3. What's the best thing that someone has said to you?
I don’t have a specific thing someone has said but I really love people saying they like my blog or whatever! *insert laughing face emoji here*

4. If you could make up a word what would it be and what's the definition?
Swanugu and it would be the feeling of complete and utter peace and relaxation, the feeling that your life is together and nothing else matters. (Also imagine someone saying ‘I’m feeling very swanugu today’ )

5. Favourite quote?
‘The world may be broken but hope is not crazy’ – John Green.
6. What would you do if you got told that your life was all a dream?

Close my eyes and go back to sleep, because although my life isn’t always that great I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

7. Would you want to know what happens to you in 2015, like your own 2015 trailer?
Yes, I don’t know quite how to put why into words but, I'm 90% sure I’d watch it.

8. Favourite place to go on holiday and why?
I’d have to say the USA because we’ve been on a few family holidays to California and Florida and I just love it. Specifically San Francisco.

9. What is your best characteristic (i.e. kind, funny) ?
I like to think that I'm a good listener and creative but…

10. If you could have one celebrity friend, who would that be and why?
Probably either Zoe Sugg or John Green as they’re my two role models in life.

My nominees:












My questions:
1.       Beauty or fashion?
2.       What do you think you have gained from your blog?
3.       What sort of posts do you enjoy writing the most?
4.       Who inspires you?
5.       What are your top three beauty products?
6.       What is your favourite song and what is your favourite lyric from it?
7.       Where do you find peace?
8.       Where do you see yourself next year?
9.       What’s your hidden talent?
10.   What’s the best thing that you’ve experienced while blogging so far?

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me, I'm looking forward to seeing what my Sister bloggers post!

Lucy xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination lovely! Great questions :)
    Didn't know you were a Little Mix fan, me too! They're awesome.

    Tess
    www.simplybeingyoung.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, they're such a feel good band! Look forward to reading your answers!

      Lucy
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I love Zoe Sugg as well :)

    http://thebirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to reading your answers!
      Lucy xx

      Delete