Destressing tips

07:38:00

Hi guys!

So today I'm doing a post that'll hopefully help some of you with exams coming up. And no it's not revision tips...

Today I have a relaxation and destressing tips post for you. I don't know if anyone will find this helpful but if you do please leave a comment telling me what you thought.
Anyway, let's begin! Hope you like it!

Recently I had a 'massive' test. I say massive in quotation marks because it really wasn't... It was however built up to be the biggest test we've ever had. Naturally because of this I had revised all month and had been getting quite stressed over it. During this time I came up with a couple of tips to help myself relax so I thought I'd share them with you!! Now not all these tips need a test to be utilized, most can just be used when you have a lot going on and need some down time.



                         

1. Plan when you're going to revise so you don't end up having a last minute panic over what you haven't revised. Knowing that you'll have everything covered can really help you feel calm about it.
What I did was make a calendar for January and wrote everything I needed to revise on it. This means that you'll be able to visually see if you've got enough time.

2. Something I very recently discovered was yoga. Honestly, it really helped calm you down and your don't need lots of time either as I found a five minute session.
The person I use for yoga is TARA STILES. Her yoga videos are fantastic, there is everything you could want. I found the relaxing and gentle yoga the best as I had never done yoga before.

3. Sometimes all you need is hot chocolate, face mask and Netflix in bed, I understand that this does not need to be said but it can do wonders. Another to go with this is a good book, sometimes escaping reality is the best cure available.

4. Did someone say EMERGENCY DANCE PARTY because just bouncing on your bed with *insert favorite band here* blasting will take the stress away!

5. Confront the stress. If it's a test stressing you out say  'I'm going to do work now' and prepare yourself. The more prepared you are the less stressed you'll be. This goes for anything.

I hope at least one person read this and thought, I'll remember that tip because that will be enough to make me happy!

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i'm going to do the number 3 - i really need to destress. haha great post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it helped! It means a lot that I'm helping at least one person! Hope it works for you xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recommend, I fancy trying yoga so will check out the link. Dance Parties are the best too.. As long as no-one is watching my crazy moves!!! xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Hope it helps! Yes I always have to make sure my curtains are closed first! 😂💗💗

      Delete